Are You Ready to Feel Like a Champion at Life?

Yes?  Then, I have a challenge for you!  A clean eating challenge!

Eating right gets your body where it needs to be.  It's refreshing and can lift your energy, your mood, and make you all that and a bag of apples (no chips here).

When your body is fed the nutrition it deserves, you get rid of all the sluggishness that processed food creates.  When I am not eating well, I can feel it in my skin, my pores, and my attitude.  It just makes you feel blah!

What is clean eating you say?  In a nutshell, no junk.  The "clean" part comes from consuming things that are simple.  Real food.

This weekend is a holiday and I know most of us will be taking advantage of that in it's full glory.  We need to celebrate the end of summer and the beginning of another school year, right?  Ooohh, and the beginning of football.  YES.

With those new beginnings, it's time to get my mind and body straight.  We'll start next week with a 10 day CHALLENGE!  Yes, it is a challenge.  If it weren't, we'd all eat this way every day!



The goal is to show our bodies how well we can treat it and feel those wonderful effects.  We want to learn new ways to eat and incorporate those foods and recipes into our daily lives.  Not just for ourselves, but for our families too.  By the end of the 10 days you will feel better and have a better understanding of what it means to eat well.

I'll provide you with 10 days worth of recipes and a shopping list to get you organized.  I'll also be there every step of the way to help you get started and finish each day like a champion!

Message me (see the message box at the top right -->) for more details and let's get clean!


Comments

Popular Posts