Are you Afraid to Work Out?

Everyone starts somewhere.  Even if you've started more times than you can count.  Even if you've never started at all.

The strength comes in getting up.  And getting up again.  No matter how scared you are to start, take those steps.  One foot in front of the other.

I love me some Shaun T.  He has been an exceptional motivator for me and really gets to the heart of how I feel.

Take a few minutes to listen to him.  I know he will speak to you too.

If you are looking for a new place to start, T25 is on sale until September 1st.  This is an awesome deal!  I started it the first time because I was afraid.  I didn't know what to do next.  I wanted results, but was too afraid to commit to anything.  I decide to reach out of my comfort zone and try something new.  I've done the whole program twice now!  Shaun T does a wicked awesome job in keeping you motivated and your spirits up!  The best part is, it's only 25 minutes.

I know I've said it before, but that part is so key for me.  I can't stand to have my whole day weighted down with the thought of trying to squeeze in an hours worth of sweat at the gym.  Plus, I can get this done while my kids eat their breakfast.  Totally perfect for getting back into gear for school time!

Understand that it's ok to be scared.  But you don't have to be.  Start some where.  You can put one foot in front of the other.  Where will you start?


Comments

Popular Posts