What's Team Beachbody?

I am part of Team Beachbody.  About 6 months ago I became a Beachbody Coach.

The reasons that the coaches out there become coaches are different for each individual.  We do however, share very common goals.  I was introduced to Beachbody by a friend who is also a coach.  I was looking for new ways to further my fitness and learn more about getting my body in great shape.  And keeping it there.

I decided to become a coach because I truly believe in many of the common goals that Beachbody and I share.  We both want to better the health of everyone we meet and show them how to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle!  I think it's kismet that the CEO of Beachbody, Carl Daikeler, wrote a post about what Beachbody is today and that I am just now beginning my journey to reach out to others.

In his words, Beachbody "is a solution."  Read his full confession here.

There are so many ways that people stay healthy and fit.  And it's not always easy.  People need people!  Beachbody is a way to incorporate encouragement in your life, support, a program, and guidance for a healthier lifestyle.  I get so excited to help others find the solutions they need and celebrate their successes!

It worked, and is continuing to work, for me.  I know it will work for others.  Let's do this!

Comments

Popular Posts