Starting from Square One

Are you starting from square one?

Honestly, it doesn't matter if you are starting from scratch and completely new to whatever "getting healthy/fit" means OR if you've taken some time off - it can feel the same.

I've been proactively seeking a healthier lifestyle for about 3 years now and even when I take a break, it can feel like starting from nothing all over again.

I don't say this to discourage you, I say this to let you know we are all human, no one is perfect, and you CAN get your healthy on.

I screw up.  I screw up my priorities.  Knowing this and all I've experienced on my own wellness journey, I also know that I CAN get on track and feel good.

I spent the past week in LA and got home two days ago.  I spent all of those two days in my pjs.  I also continued to eat like I was about to never see food again or something.  Coming back from vacation is difficult for me.  Like, really difficult....post for another time.

No matter where you are starting from, the point is - you CAN START.

It doesn't have to be a Monday.
You don't have to have the perfect outfit.
You don't need the perfect plan.


Just Start.

After I took this video I definitely got my sweat on.  

It did not feel awesome.  I'm just being honest with you. 

It did however, feel awesome to be proud that I got it done.  

I jiggled a lot and felt the burn a lot.  Tomorrow will be good and bad.  Good because I will have more momentum to keep me going, my body will feel the change happening, and I will be one day closer to getting back to my normal routine.  Bad because of that body feel change thing.  Who knows, maybe I won't be that sore and more importantly, who cares because it's totally worth it.

You don't have to have the perfect plan or start date.  What you do have to have is the WANT.  I wallowed around in my own blahs for two days after my vaca and finally the WANT came.  Do you WANT it?

Yes?  Then get up and press play!

Are you really serious and ready to do something, but don't know where to start?  Or do you need some support to keep you going?  Go to the top of the page and contact me.  I am happy to help you get started or find out what plan of action would be best for you.  

Comments

Popular Posts