Who Doesn't Love Free?

Every one loves something free, am I right or am I right?

Beachbody is launching a 30 Day Free Trial for it's new On-Demand service.  This is wicked cool.  I have been waiting for this service for a while now and I am super excited that digital has become part of the Beachbody team.

Of course, the first thing you might think of with a service like this would be the fact that you no longer need DVDs and it can pretty much squash your lame excuse of not working out while traveling!  That was what initially came to my mind.  Which, is awesome of course.  But what's even more awesomer is that you get a plethora of other programs!  I thought this was exceptionally cool.

When you join the Beachbody Club (which is all you do to get the On-Demand service), you get access to the entire P90X series, INSANITY, Brazil Butt Lift, Turbo-Fire and a bunch more.  You also get to try some of the workouts in the newer programs like 21 Day Fix, Piyo, and Max:30.  All you need is an internet connection and you can search programs by type, length, or trainer.  You also get access to nutrition plans, worksheets, and all kinds of tips and helpful advice (plus me, to help you get those goals accomplished!).

I am all about squeezing in those 30 minutes every day to get your body moving!  This makes it super easy.  I've already used my phone and iPad to get in a workout while I travel and when I couldn't get childcare at the gym.  How totally cool is it that you get an opportunity to try new things without committing to an entire program first?  I think I can go ahead and safely say that Max:30 may not be for me, but I can say that I've tried it!  Once I get myself a proper chin-up bar, I may be running out of excuses to try the original P90X!  Yikes.

 Try it risk-free for 30 days!

You can take advantage of the free trial starting Wednesday, March 25th.  No excuses now, dude!

As an added bonus, if you dig Shakeology (and you should), for the rest of March you can get the March Challenge Pack with On Demand and Shakeology at a discount.  This offer will end on March 31st!

Comments

Popular Posts